Market Tuut
Market Tuut
Market Tuut

Market Tuut

Regular price€11,90
/
Tax included.
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • Free shipping from 40€ within Germany
  • Consistent
  • top quality

Of the sustainable vegetable bag for yours next Purchasing in the Supermarket - perfect for vegetables , fruit or also bread !

 

The sustainable Market Tuut out Organic cotton with the freshness inlay from umtüten is a lot usable : whether as _ vegetable bag for a head of lettuce , as fruit bag for up to 30 apples or as haversack for 15-20 rolls , the market tüüt is a truer allrounder !

 

The outer fabric the Market Tuut consists 90 % off fresher organic cotton . This becomes under fair conditions and exclusive rain-irrigated in Tanzania by small farmers cultivated . The remaining 10% are recycled jeans scraps from North Rhine-Westphalia, responsible for the market Tüüt reused will . This will torn , cleaned and made with the organic cotton fibers mixed .

 

One weaving in the Muensterland spins and weaves the two materials then to the Market Tuut fabric . Located within a radius of 50 km itself the Textile sewing and the printing shop . There the market Tüüt hand-sewn and sustainable printed . Also the cords exist out organic cotton . she become ecological in North Rhine-Westphalia colored and to cord braided .

 

the pouch owns a natural inlay _ corn starch . In order to keep Food how fruits , vegetables and bread longer fresh ( je after product some days ). Maize will be GMO-free in Europe cultivated . The inlay is biological degradable and compostable ( according to DIN standard EN 13432). For the daily cleaning can the inlay with a sponge and detergent easy wiped out and with clear water rinsed off become . is the outer fabric dirty , can the vegetable bag also in the Washing machine at 30 degrees ( on right ) washed become .

 

What in the end comes out ? The Market Tüüt a genius more sustainable All-rounder and a must for yours future purchases in the supermarket ! _

 

 

🌱 More sustainable All -rounder : vegetable , fruit , bread bag - all in one !
🌱Made in Germany! Processed regionally in NRW!
🌱 Plenty of space for yours purchases
🌱 Off Organic cotton and recycled jeans
🌱 Freshness inlay out Cornstarch ( from European corn , GMO free ) _
🌱 Inlay is biological degradable and compostable
🌱 Very simple to clean !
🌱 With green renewable cord

 

Dimensions: 40 x 30 cm (plus 10 cm base)

 

We ship climate-neutral with DHL GOGREEN. The following conditions apply:

Delivery is only domestic (Germany).

Shipping costs (including VAT)

We calculate the shipping costs at a flat rate of €4.99 per order.

From an order value of 40.00 € we deliver free of charge.

delivery times

Unless a different period is specified in the respective offer, the goods are delivered domestically (Germany) within 3 - 5 days after the conclusion of the contract (if advance payment has been agreed, after the date of your payment instruction).


Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.


Renew-able: Nachhaltig Icon

Sustainable alternatives

Our products are your sustainable alternative to the standard.

Renew-able: Qualität Icon

top quality

We offer a unique quality that convinces.

Renew-able: Service Icon

Unique service

Whatever your question, our team is at your disposal.

Renew-able: Versand Icon

Fast & insured shipping

With us you will receive your order quickly and safely.

More product suggestions